On-Demand, One-Hour CLE Programs: One-hour audio programs area ready whenever you area – hundreds of topics across a dozen practice areas.
Atlanta Bar Association CLE is your one-stop-shop for all of your CLE needs. At our live CLE programs, you have the opportunity to learn from experts in the field and network with your peers and area leaders. Need a more flexible CLE option? We have a number of in-house/self-study CLE options to meet your needs, including our 24/7 on-demand library of archived Atlanta Bar CLE programs. Attorneys, paralegals, legal administrators and law students are all welcome to attend our CLE seminars.
The Atlanta Bar strives to report earned CLE credit(s) to the State Bar of GA as quickly as possible but know that your CLE credit(s) will be reported within the required 30 day time allowance. Thank you for your patience.
Atlanta Bar CLE Options
- FastCLE*: Miss one of the Atlanta Bar CLE programs? FastCLE provides online access to purchase Atlanta Bar CLE programs in a variety of format options, including online streaming, CD, audio CD, MP3.
- Live CLE Programs: Live Atlanta Bar CLE programs, tailored to a variety of topics and practices areas that offer one or more hours of regular CLE credit.
- Live Webcasts*: A live webcast is a real-time video/audio feed of a live Atlanta Bar CLE program that allows remote attendance for attendees.
- Teleseminars/Audio Webcasts*: Hundreds of one-hour live audio seminars in dozens of practice areas are provided by our partner, WebCredenza.
- PLI Webcasts: PLI webcasts are produced by the Practicing Law Institute, and are generally webcast live at the Atlanta Bar office.
- Webinars*: Webinars are live presentations offered over the Internet which have both an audio and visual component.
* Qualifies for in-house/self study credit
Out-of-State CLE Reporting Policy
The Atlanta Bar Association reports all CLE credit on behalf of the attorney to the State Bar of Georgia. Attorneys seeking out-of-state credit will be provided with an attendance certificate upon request. The Atlanta Bar Association does not submit CLE credit on behalf of attorneys outside of the state of Georgia.